Lobby the organisations directly involved to make your views known.
- Longleat Enterprises Limited (the developer).
- First, see their plans at http://www.cheddargorge.co.uk/upload/pdf/Consultation%20Exhibition%20v1.pdf
- Questions/comments to Avril Baker Consultancy
- National Trust (involved because it owns north side of Gorge). See NT pages:
- NT role in planninghttps://www.planningforpeople.org.uk/
- NT planning blog http://ntplanning.wordpress.com/
- NT visitor page http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/cheddar-gorge/ gives contact email as email@example.com N.B. mention your NT member number if you have one.
- Consider joining and volunteering with the NT at Cheddar Gorge.
- Mendip Hills Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty (AONB) (involved because Cheddar Gorge is in the AONB, and development proposals have to be consistent with the AONB Management Plan):
- Somerset Wildlife Trust (SWT): (involved because SWT stands up for wildlife in Somerset. Supported by members, SWT works to protect vulnerable wildlife and preserve wild places).
- To make your voice heard: go to SWT page http://www.somersetwildlife.org/myvoice.html
, then click to section on 'critical local issues', scroll down to
'major infrastructure developments', scroll down again to 'Cheddar Cable
Car', send your comments through the email form next to that section.
If you are a member, mention it.
- Consider joining, volunteering or donating to SWT.